- Language of instruction: English
- Type of the educational program: Academic
- Status of the programme – Accredited
- Degree qualification: Medical Doctor, MD
- Duration: 12 semesters
- Program capacity: 360 credits
In order to graduate with a medical doctor degree, the student must earn 360 credits comprised of core or general education requirements, medical doctor major courses, and general electives. Medical doctor programmatic requirements are outlined below:
- Language component-10 credits.
- University compulsory courses-6 credits.
- University elective courses-8 credits.
- Speciality compulsory courses-296 credits:
- Block of Life Sciences, Medico-Biological and Fundamental Disciplines (109 credits);
- Block of Medico-Preventive Disciplines (16 credits);
- Block of Clinical Disciplines (171 credits), Which also incorporates Therapeutic and Surgical training courses.
- Specialty Elective Courses-10 Credits
- Research Component- 10 Credits
- Clinical Practice Component 20 Credits.
- 1200 staff, with 720 professors and 142 doctors of Science.
5000 students for under graduate studies, 2000 students for postgraduate studies.
European UNIVERSITY has a sports complex, 2 Football fields, 2 Sports halls, Open And closed courts, etc.
Central hospital with 22 departments and 500 beds.
Hospital N1 and 8 departments and 140 beds.
Pediatric hospital with 26 departments and 615 beds.
Dental hospital with 7 departments and 40 Dental units.
Pediatric dental hospital with 7 departments and 19 Dental units.