- KSMA international cooperation is based on more than 30 direct contracts and agreements. Academy works with universities of Belarus, China, Kazakhstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Switzerland, South Korea, And Others.
- Cooperation with faculty of medicine of Geneva university in improvement of medical training;
- exchange of students on academic mobility programs with Novosibirsk State Medical University;
- I.K. Akhunbaev KSMA is a member of the International Association of Universities (Uluslararası Universiteler Birligi – UUB);
- (Mevlana) academic exchange program with universities in Turkey;
- “learning a foreign language for professional purposes» (Foreign Languages Education For Professional Purposes – FLEPP) within TEMPUS (TEMPUS).
- KyrMedu – advancing university education in biomedical engineering and health management in Kyrgyzstan within ERASMUS+ programme.
PARTNERS OF KSMA
Basic Goals Of The Partnership
- Training of teachers and development of educational programs for managers in the public health system, policymakers in public health system and practitioners, family physicians and nurses with a higher education degree.
- implementation on the clinical bases of clinical and administrative reports and programs, and also modeling strategy on strengthening health and diseases’ prevention.
- under this partnership, cooperation was launched between the students and the university of south Florida, which successfully develops in the field of public health.
There are 600 highly qualified faculty members, including 7 academicians of national academy of sciences of the Kyrgyz republic (NAS KR), 4 corresponding members of NAS KR, 55 doctors of sciences and 215 PhD. (candidates of sciences) at KSMA. The university has the following faculties:
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Medical And Preventative Care
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty for Foreign Citizens
The general medicine is the amplest faculty with the majority of students from abroad as well as locals. General medicine faculty the only one that is available in English medium for foreigner students. The English medium faculty is highly experienced, skilled &proficient in teaching foreign students. While all other courses available in KSMU are in a Russian / Kyrgyz language only.
Apart from general medicine, Stomatology and pediatrics are also available for foreigners. Therefore, students can continue their education in a various discipline like surgery, therapy, neonatology, ophthalmology, gynecology, obstetrics, hematology, pediatrics, etc after completing their graduation. Furthermore, the medical library of KSMA is one of the biggest in the whole of Kyrgyzstan including more than 4, 00,000 books, with 16 branches and five reading halls. The library comprises of digital reading material in CD’s offering suitable videos and illustrations too, which will help students to understand their stream of knowledge very well. The electronic library in Kyrgyz state medical academy was established in the year 2005. There are two reading halls with computers with medical education materials.
No Entrance Exams
Many countries like India have very demanding and difficult entrance examinations that you need to crack before you can actually attend medical school. In KSMA no such pressurizing exam exists. This is one of the main reasons that you should do your MBBS in KSMA.
The fee structure of MBBS courses in KSMA is lower than any other medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan. They provide quality education that is on par with any college in the US or UK at a very budget-friendly price. Students studying MBBS in KSMA, Kyrgyzstan have nothing to worry when it comes to financial matters
Globally Recognized Medical Degree
- Kyrgyz state medical university has a separate hostel for international students which is fully furnished & good study environment. KSMA provide mess facility for international students with all types of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. All this at a very low cost & food is served three times in a day i.e. breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Students can continue their education in post-graduation in various specialties like surgery, therapy, neonatology, ophthalmology, gynecology, obstetrics, hematology, pediatrics, etc.
- The medical library of KSMA is one of the largest in the whole of Kyrgyzstan comprising of more than 4, 00,000 books and also having digital reading material in CD’s which provide suitable videos and illustrations too.
- The academic buses which are made available to the students and the faculty members for commuting from various points in the city.